November 21, 2019 – The Report of the Auditor General of Alberta – November 2019 has been tabled in the Legislative Assembly by the Mike Ellis, MLA, Chair of the Standing Committee on Legislative Offices.
Read our news releases:
- Auditor General issues annual fall report on government finances and followups of previous audits
- Auditor General issues qualified audit opinion on Alberta Energy Regulator’s 2018-2019 financial statements
What the report includes
This report includes the 2018-2019 Consolidated Financial Statements of the Province of Alberta and government ministries, and the results of five followup audits on previous audits conducted by our office.
The followup audits include:
- Alberta Energy Regulator: Systems to Ensure Sufficient Financial Security for Land Disturbances from Mining Followup
- Alberta Environment and Parks: Management of Sand and Gravel Pits Followup
- Alberta Health: Crown’s Right of Recovery of Healthcare Costs from Motor Vehicle Accidents Followup
- Alberta Indigenous Relations: Systems to Assess First Nations Development Fund Grants Followup
- Service Alberta: Information Technology Disaster Recovery Program Followup
For more information, please contact:
Val Mellesmoen, Executive Director, Stakeholder Engagement