Wednesday, May 25, 2002
Edmonton, Alberta—Auditor General Doug Wylie is releasing four Reports of the Auditor General immediately following their tabling in the Legislative Assembly on the afternoon of Wednesday, May 25, 2022. The reports are:
- Alberta Indigenous Relations and Alberta Labour and Immigration—Indigenous Economic Participation and First Nations and Métis Leaders’ Insights
- Alberta Community and Social Services—Family Support for Children with Disabilities
- Assessment of Implementation Reports:
- Alberta Health Services—AHS Controls Over Expense Claims, Purchasing Card Transactions and Other Travel Expenses
- Travel Alberta—Managing the Risk of Cloud Computing
The reports are expected to be tabled by the Chair of the Standing Committee on Legislative Offices, Brad Rutherford, MLA for Leduc-Beaumont, around 3:00 p.m. MST, at which time the reports will be available online at www.oag.ab.ca.
Auditor General Doug Wylie will be available for media interviews following tabling upon request.
For more information, please contact:
Executive Director, Stakeholder Engagement
Telephone: 780-422-8375 | Mobile: 780.399.0554 | Email: email@example.com